2010년 1월 14일 목요일

...

I am writing this article without any title. It is because I am very shameful. But, I believe that I will fix this by being honest.

I often loose my temper. In this morning, I lost my temper while I was looking for my car key. I forgot putting it in my bag last night, which I do not usually do. Thus, I could not find it anywhere where I used to put it. I got so angry to throw my bag that I carried to a wall. That's kinds of things that I do when I loose my temper. I do violent behaviors to release my anger. That's the old habit that I have to fix.

When I was young, my father knew this. He told me that I should not think that way in which there was any evil that disturb me. I knew that, too. However, I still keep that old bad habit.

My wife concludes that I have a lot of anger. I am very sorry for her and I made up my mind to fix that. I promised her that I would make my anger calender. I will record the day I loose my temper, so I will be able to check how often I get angry. I hope I will help this for me to fix myself.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기