2010년 4월 4일 일요일

경주 벛꽃 마라톤

I participated the 19th Cherry Marathon with my colleagues in Kyung-ju on April 3rd. I ran ten kilometers in fifty eight minutes. Comparing to the record in the last year, I cut a minute off my record. I had ran the same course last year.

This year, running ten kilometers in this year was a lot easier than last year. First of all, I remembered the course. while running, I knew where I was on the course -- how much I ran and how much I left -- so that I was able to control my speed. Second, I tie up my shoestring tightly. Last year, I wasted over a minute to tie up the untied shoestring on the course.

The course

I think loosing my weight will be the key to shorten my record. This year I gained my weight a bit than last year. If I have another chance to take a part in the game next year, I will cut off my record down to 55 minutes by losing my weight.

The weather was a lot colder than last year. There was just a day difference between this year's game and the last year's. However, the difference in temperature was huge. I was able to feel the difference even with my skin. Also, there was no cherry in Kyung-ju.

After the game, we went to

댓글 1개:

  1. 경주 마라톤 뛰었나? 난 18일에 뚝섬에서 한거 뛰었는데... 한시간 좀 넘게 나왔다... 10키로... 조만간 또 한번 도전할라고... 뛰어보니 좋네~

    답글삭제